Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blossom

I am the harp and I am the dance.
I am the child; I am the trance.

I am the wonder; I am the why
I am the tears; I am the sigh.

I am the plant and I am the cell.
I am the water seeping into the well.

I am the vision, I am the dream.
I am the world, unveiled from what seems.

I am the wisher and I am the star.
I am the space between near and far.

I am the servant and I am the queen.
I am the courtesan behind a dressing screen.

I am the sitar and I am the tone.
I am the earth chanting OM in her moan.

I am the seeker. I am the truth.
I am the oracle saying her sooth.

I am the reaper, I am the vine.
I am the seasonal passage of time.

I am the hummingbird, I am the bloom.
I am petals fluttering under wings' "zoom."

I am the apple, I am the seed.
I am the mother plant the grafted branch needs.

I am the river, I am the rock.
I am a child who listens before she talks.

I am the passenger, I am the train.
I am windows that rattle in an onslaught of rain.

I am the goose, I am the feather.
I am the blanket that warms lovers together.

I am the lover; I am the heart.
I am the bliss that belies the "apart."

All rights reserved. Copyright Bliss January 2008.

No comments: